* Subject Matter of the Terms
- Subject to these Terms, by accepting these Terms of the pagefolio.me (the “Site”), you become a user (the “User”) of the Site, and the Site shall provide you with your chosen services, websites and applications (the “Service”).
- The Site belongs to, and the Service if provided and operated by, Pagefolio LLC
- Your access to and use of the Site and the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
1. Obligations, Warranties and RepresentationsPagefolio has the right to terminate your account without notice at any time, if any representation or warranty specified hereinafter is untrue in any respect. By accepting the Terms, the User warrants and represents the following: The User shall be the sole User of the Site, you shall maintain all logins and usernames confidential. Should any third person use your login and username, You shall be liable for any actions of such third person. You are at least eighteen (18) years old, unless the law applicable to You establish other age of majority. The User has the legal capacity and authority to:
- Enter into binding contracts of any nature; if you represent a legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are fully and legally authorized to act on behalf of this legal entity,
- Undertake and fulfill these Terms,
- Subscribe to and use the Service and the Site, including, where applicable, the buying, selling and listing of items, in accordance with these Terms.
- The User shall not use the Site for any purpose and in any way that is illegal in accordance with law applicable to these Terms and your home law, or prohibited by these Terms.
- All information supplied by You is true and accurate, including information submitted as part of the registration and subscription process.
2. Your Pagefolio Account and WebsiteIf you create a portfolio website on Pagefolio, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and webiste, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the website. You must immediately notify Pagefolio LLC of any unauthorized uses of your site, your account, or any other breaches of security. Pagefolio LLC will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
3.Responsibility of ContributorsIf you operate a portfolio, post material to Pagefolio.me, post links on pagefolio.me, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct. That is the case regardless of what form the Content takes, which includes, but is not limited to text, photo, video, audio, or code.
4. Cancellation PolicyThe User shall have the right to unregister from the Site and terminate the Service at any time by clicking contacting our support team – firstname.lastname@example.org, the User’s account on the Site shall be closed. NB: We may ask the User to provide us with information such as – why he/she wants to quit the service for the sole purpose of future product development.
5. Payment ProcessingOur order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns
6. Liability LimitationIn no event shall Pagefolio LLC, its suppliers, or service providers, or their officers, members, directors, employees, contractors, or agents, be liable for lost profits or any special, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the services or these terms, however arising, including negligence. Pagefolio shall not be held responsible for any loss incurred because of User’s mis-configuration of portfolio's site.
7. IndemnificationBy entering into these Terms, the User undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless Pagefolio, its employees, shareholders, directors, its suppliers and service providers, from any and all losses, damages, fines, penalties, governmental regulatory enforcement actions, and other costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses) finally awarded or agreed to in connection with the adjudication or settlement of any claim, administrative proceeding, cause of action or lawsuit, resulting from any actions or failure to act, violation of these Terms, legal provisions, accident, incident, or mishap occurring anywhere for whatever cause, performed by or connected with the User.
8. MiscellaneousThe failure of Pagefolio to enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
We may revise these Terms from time to time. The most current version will always be on this page (or such other page as the Service may indicate). If the revision, in our sole discretion, is material, e.g. the amendment of the subscription price, we shall notify the User via email associated with the User’s Pagefolio account in advance, before reasonable term of time.
By continuing to access or use the Service after those revisions become effective, the User agrees to be bound by the revised Terms. If any provision of these Terms is/becomes invalid in accordance with the applicable mandatory legal provisions, this shall not cause invalidity of this contract and the entire Terms, and Pagefolio LLC shall immediately, after having discovered such incompliance, replace the void provision with the valid one. If you have questions about these Terms or the Service, please contact us at email@example.com